- Blueberry squash 30 ml
- Water 150 ml
- Yogurt 1 serving
- Fresh blueberry for decoration (optional)
- Toppings (Optional)
- Mix blueberry squash, water and ice to the mixer, and blend until smooth or to your preference.
- Add a little bit of the blended blueberry smoothie to the serving glass.
- Gently add yogurt to the glass and pour in the rest of the blended blueberry smoothie.
- Add fresh fruits or toppings on top as preferred.
*The amount of squash used per glass can be adjusted based on the glass size.
**Toppings are optional, but strongly recommended to make your drinks more appealing and colorful.
***The given recipe can be adjusted based on your preferences and personal recipe.*